Image Map

Fall Treat Bags!

Hey all!!  This is Stacy again from Mrs. Johnson's First Grade sharing a cute treat bag activity I do with my students (and daughter) to celebrate Fall and to take home party favors after our festival activites.  I am also giving away 21 of these bags with decorations for you to make with your students!  Click the link at the bottom to find out more.



My 4 year old daughter (Blondie on the left) and her cousin (who are 3 days apart in age) really loved this activity!  I was drawn to the craft stores and found these adorable canvas bags and cute fall foam stickers. 



They peeled the stickers and I helped them put some extra fabric glue on before placing them on the bags.  I recommend soda bottle lids to put glue in for students to use.  I also put a sheet of wax paper inside the bag to keep the bag from sticking together.

When they finished, I wrote their names on them with colored fabric glue.

Thanks for looking!!

Just click the link below to find out more about my giveaway!


FALL GIVEAWAY



No comments:

Post a Comment